1. Types of Information We Collect
We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior services to you and the children who engage with our products, and to administer our business.
– Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your given name and surname, country of residence, gender, e-mail address, and a username and password
– Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our site or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
– Information you provide in public forums on our site and applications
– Information you provide to us when you use our site and applications (including third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites) or when you link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
– Location information when you visit our site or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our site or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
– Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our site or use our applications.
2. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information you provide to us when you register with us; request products, services or information from us; participate in public forums or other activities on our site and applications; respond to customer surveys; or otherwise interact with us.
We collect and store information through iPads and web browsers. When we send information from iPads or browsers to our servers, we do so directly and securely. We may store browser cookies on users’ local machines to recognize users who have visited us before and improve their experience.
3. Use of Your Information by LilyMedia
LilyMedia will control all of your information and will use it for the following purposes, unless prohibited under applicable law:
– Provide you with the products and services you request.
– Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our site and applications or changes to our policies.
– Do the following, consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you:Personalize content and experiences on our site and applications.
– Optimize or improve our products, services and operations.
– Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
4. Sharing Your Information
We will not share your personal information unless (a) you tell us to do so or (b) it is required by law.
5. Your Controls and Choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include the following:
– You may correct, update and delete your registration account.
– You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
– You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by sending an email to email@example.com or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences.
6. Children’s Privacy
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we collect from children on our site and applications. Some of the features we provide are age-gated so that they are not available for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children in connection with those features. When we intend to collect personal information from children, we take additional steps to protect children’s privacy, including:
– Notifying parents about our information practices with regard to children, including the types of personal information we may collect from children, the uses to which we may put that information, and whether and with whom we may share that information.
– In accordance with applicable law, obtaining consent from parents for (a) the collection of personal information from their children or (b) sending information about our products and services directly to their children.
– Limiting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity.
– Giving parents access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted.
7. Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
8. Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
10. Comments and Questions